Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Videos!

For those of you who usually just look at the email, you will probably need to actually go to the blog. www.forrichardsorpoorer.blogspot.com (weird that I just linked to my blog from my blog)

Anyway, We recently got three super cool packages! One from the Richards down under, (link to their blog Richards Road, but clicking the link to the right) which had some awesome art work from the kids, Vegemite, kangaroo jerkey and aboriginal art. Another from Grandma and grandpa, which I forgot to film, but was loved by all! And this one, from the Leung's. Thanks guys! I think Collin expresses our gratitude the best.


Tavi flying Buzz. This is from christmas, sorry still catching up


Maybe this one is a little boring. But i think its funny


more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment