Monday, October 27, 2008

All the fun we've had...

Sea World is awesome!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


See the Polar Bear next to me?
Photobucket

You know You want skills like these!


After Seaworld we had dinner with Papi
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A visit to the pumpkin patch with Opah!


Photobucket

Hay Ride
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After the pumpkin patch...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Spiderman walks away with only a scratch, but you should have seen the other guy!
Collin is very proud of his band-aide
Photobucket

Photobucket


Beautiful Seaport Village! We played tourist and rode the carosel, and I'll admit it, I ate a carmel apple...and a covered cherry...and a turtle.

Photobucket
what a punk
Photobucket

Photobucket

American Idol...HERE WE COME!!!!


I can't cook...Thank goodness I had help!



You can almost see the Japanese sub-titles...



Silliness I tell you. Silliness!