Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girls Camping

It wouldn't be Girls Camping without.... this.


Tavi and Boy in the waves


Photobucket


Photobucket

I had to pull out all the tricks from my Mommy bag for this nap.
Photobucket

"I do it myself!" ~Collin



Gina gave Collin some like, totally sweet surfing lessons, dude...


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Sand angel
Photobucket

Photobucket

post-sand angel

Photobucket

I have no legs...I have no legs... I have no legs
Photobucket

My little gumby
Photobucket

Little does he know this was his ONE OUT.
Photobucket

Happy about Tacos and being with his Tavi
Photobucket

Yeah, I was tired.
Photobucket


How to build a sand castle:

STEP ONE
Photobucket
Photobucket

STEP TWO

Photobucket

STEP THREE! Tada!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THE GIRLS!!!
Photobucket