Monday, August 11, 2008

Some from the wedding...:) courtesy of my Daddy

Not too many people have a kidlette in their first kiss photo.
Photobucket

My little handsome man...in only the finest of dressing rooms.
Photobucket

My Big handsome man... being silly
Photobucket

again, only the finest of dressing rooms.
Photobucket

Oblivious.
Photobucket

Hey, what are you guys doing?
Photobucket

Daddy and my pretty sis, Kallen
Photobucket

Wow, truth in advertising?
Photobucket

My Nani side of the family
Photobucket


Minus Kallen's crazy hand, this would have been the one you were looking for, Mom.
Photobucket

Possibly my favorite of them all
Photobucket

Getting bustled. And that's with a "B" not an "H", people!
Photobucket

somebody has a really cute one of us
Photobucket

Don't worry, Collin has it under control
Photobucket

Bye Daddy!
Photobucket

Still single
Photobucket

Hey!
Photobucket

Gram, Cousin Britney, and Aunt Janice (who looks surprised)
Photobucket

Grammy and Gramps
Photobucket

The Ill fated toss...
Photobucket

They all tried so hard to avoid an "Americas Funniest Home Videos" moment, that they caused one!
Photobucket

Cutie-patootie Gwenny, Timmy's Neice, and one of my sweet faced flower girls
Photobucket

Horse power? I've got Greggy power!
Photobucket

Timmy's heart-melting toast. He is such a good man.
Photobucket

What you wearing mommy?
Photobucket

Walk this way...
Photobucket


Hmm...
Photobucket

Drying a booger?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment